Tue, Jul 19|
The Working Mind: Mental Health in the Workplace
The Working Mind (TWM) is an evidence-based program designed to promote mental health and reduce the stigma around mental illness in the workplace.
Time & Location
Jul 19, 2022, 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
About the Event
By reducing stigma and discrimination, The Working Mind (TWM) by The Mental Health Commission of Canada, helps create a culture that fosters greater awareness and support for mental health among employees, managers, and employers.
TWM for employees offers practical knowledge to increase participants’ overall comfort level with mental illness. On completing the course, employees will be able to:
- understand mental health and mental illness
- recognize its signs and indicators, in themselves and others
- reduce stigma and negative attitudes toward people with mental health problems
- support colleagues with mental health problems
- maintain their own mental health and improve their resilience.
The course will be offered virtually after-work on July 20th, 2022 from 5PM-9PM. If you have any questions about the course please reach out to Kayla Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org