top of page
Training & Events
Register for our free leadership and mental health training for Ontario tradeswomen.
- Multiple DatesMon, Dec 04Dec 04, 2023, 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.Information Session
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 09Dec 09, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – Dec 16, 2023, 12:30 p.m.Virtual ClassroomDec 09, 2023, 9:00 a.m. – Dec 16, 2023, 12:30 p.m.Virtual ClassroomParticipants will learn and practice social interactive skills and develop confidence in personal abilities to help themselves and others while on and off the job. Mental Health First Aid Canada is an evidence-based program of The Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Multiple DatesWed, Dec 13Dec 13, 2023, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ESTVirtual Training
- Multiple DatesWed, Jan 10Jan 10, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – Jan 11, 2024, 7:00 p.m.Virtual Training
- Wed, Jan 24Jan 24, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Virtual Training
- Wed, Feb 07Feb 07, 2024, 5:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ESTVirtual Training
- Wed, Feb 21Feb 21, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ESTVirtual Training
- Wed, Mar 06Mar 06, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Virtual TrainingMar 06, 2024, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.Virtual TrainingLike it or not, Meetings are a big part of work and volunteer life. Doing them well will save you time, help you achieve your goals, and will make you a hero with everyone else who is meeting weary! Bring your dinner and join us for this two hour session. Featuring 'Robert's Rules'.
- Time is TBDTime is TBDLocation is TBD
- On-demand SteamingOn-demand SteamingVideo on demandOn-demand SteamingVideo on demandOBCT Workshop that took place on October 13th at the 64th Annual Convention of the Provincial Building and Construction Trades Council of Ontario. The workshop was presented by Outreach & Development Specialist Kat Williams from the Worker's Arts and Heritage Centre in Hamilton, Ontario.
All training is funded for via the Skills Development Fund by the Government of Ontario. As such, all training participants must complete and submit the Skills Development Fund Participant Registration
bottom of page