Mental Health First Aid Basic Virtual:
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the Event
2 hours of self directed learning, 6 hours of virtual classroom learning. Dates and times TBA.
Course participants will learn how to recognize signs that a person may be experiencing a decline in their mental well-being or a mental health crisis and encourage that person to:
- Talk about declines in their mental well-being
- Discuss professional and other supports that could help with recovery to improved mental well-being
- Reach out to these support
- Assist in a mental health or substance use crisis
- Use MHFA actions to maintain one’s own mental well-being
Both of these courses will be taught by an experienced and trusted mental health advocate and Mental Health First Aid Canada Instructor – who is also a tradeswomen, Cindy Krysac.
Cindy has taught Mental Health First Aid to over 1100 participants through 100 courses. She applies evidence based teaching methods to create an effective and comfortable learning experience, while inspiring participants with her knowledge and passion for mental health awareness and actions.
Interested in attending? Register today for details!